The ArmCradle 4 sets a new standard for arm positioning in radiation therapy. The robust nature of the board creates an excellent standalone device for lung and abdomen treatments. This is also the go to solution for the Aktina SBRT positioning system. The ArmCradle 4 can be easily attached to the Axion 1 Breast Board (REF: 11-229) and immobilizes both arms out of the treatment field
with multiple hand support options.
The design incorporates two indexing mold blocks on either side of the board which are perfect for vac bag indexing and add rigidity for breast, lung and SBRT treatments.
- Superior construction – the lightweight carbon fiber construction is extremely rigid
- Versatile – a variety of treatments are achieved from the single device
- Ergonomic – designed for the modern radiotherapy center
- Unique – multiple arm support options make for a unique device
- Compatibility – use with multiple head supports including Silverman and the standard head disc
Includes both Y and vertical handles.
Ask a question about this product